Access Please let us know, in advance, if you need help when you arrive. We will endeavour to do all we can to make your visit a good experience.
- Some of the site is accessible to adults and children who use a wheelchair or have limited mobility when walking.
- Some outdoor areas can be muddy, there are gravel surfaces by the Manor House.
- there are uneven surfaces, so care is needed.
- The Great Barn, Georgian Stables and Haywain have fully accessible facilities.
- There is level access to parts of the garden and ramped access to the Tea Room.
- The Manor house is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We have designated accessible parking areas.
- We offer free entry for carers who bring evidence to show on the gate, for example – Carers allowance – DWP – PIP – Disability allowance – Certificates of blindness.
- We do NOT accept a blue badge as evidence.
- Children under 18 accompanied by an adult are free of charge.