Back to the Wild CIC will be amid the trees at Hellens offering exciting range of woodland activities!
We are so proud to be supporting this event in 2021… after this last year we are looking forward to some normality and seeing some old faces and new ones! We are so looking forward to inviting our ‘Wild Tribe’ of young cohorts from our DEFRY project to support and help run activities in our Back to the Wild area.
We will be around the campfire – cooking damper bread and listening to stories.
We will also be offering self-led tree activities, playing Viking games, doing clay play and planting the seeds of change!
- Aid personal development for young people
- Facilitate better understanding of nature and our part in it.
- Enhance positive mental and physical health through outdoor experiences
- Share and learn new fundamental life-skills
- Promote equality, cooperation, humility and harmony
- Celebrate traditional rural skills and knowledge
- Improve humanity’s relationship to the planet
- Promote sustainable living