We celebrate the natural world and the exceptional countryside of the 3 counties, showcasing the best of local gardeners, growers, artists and craftspeople, food and drink.
There is something for all the family, so much to see and enjoy… a soundscape of live music, inspirational workshops, informative talks and amazing performance.
A chance to explore, create, connect and relax in the stunning gardens and grounds of Hellens. Come and be a part of it!
To help you plan your visit, we have put together a list of FAQ’s below. If you can’t find the answer to a question, please do get in touch!
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM APRIL via the website.
Please have your ticket on a phone, tablet or print out ready to show on arrival.
Children’s tickets apply to young people aged 2-18 years.
Under 2’s are free.
What time does the festival open?
The Hellens Garden Festival is open 10am – 5pm.
Last entry admission at 4.15pm
Can I park on site?
Parking is available free on site at Hellens. We park all vehicles in the field and local scouts will be available to direct you. Accessible parking is available – please tell a steward on arrival.
Can bring my dog?
We welcome dogs at Hellens, but ask that they are kept on a lead and under control at all times. Please clean up after them and DO NOT leave in hot cars.
Can I go into Hellens Manor House?
The festival takes place in the beautiful gardens and grounds of Hellens. Entry to the house is by guided tour only – please see home page of the website for times and prices.
I have special dietary requirements, will I find something to eat?
The Festival has a range of catering options – from the Steiner Diner, Hellens tearoom and Food and Drink exhibitors – Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options will be available.
Is the festival suitable for all ages?
We like to think cater for all and that the program offers something for everyone! DO have a look at our What’s On section for more information. Nappy changing stations available.
Do you offer free entry for carers?
In line with other local events, we offer entry for carers who bring evidence to show on the gate;
Carers allowance – DWP – PIP – Disability allowance – Certificates of blindness. We do NOT accept a blue badge as evidence.
How to find the festival
Hellen’s Garden Festival is held at Hellens Manor, Much Marcle, HR8 2LY. We put our road signage along all major routes. Please follow the arrows to the Festival entrance and have your tickets ready to show.
Access Please let us know, in advance, if you need help when you arrive. We will endeavour to do all we can to make your visit a good experience.
- Some of the site is accessible to adults and children who use a wheelchair or have limited mobility when walking.
- Some outdoor areas can be muddy, there are gravel surfaces by the Manor House.
- there are uneven surfaces, so care is needed.
- The Great Barn, Georgian Stables and Haywain have fully accessible facilities.
- There is level access to parts of the garden and ramped access to the Tea Room.
- The Manor house is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We have designated accessible parking areas.
- We offer free entry for carers who bring evidence to show on the gate, for example – Carers allowance – DWP – PIP – Disability allowance – Certificates of blindness.
- We do NOT accept a blue badge as evidence.